In this heartwarming conversation I talk to Avani Dilger, founder of Natural Highs, about the work she's doing to cultivate health in our community and throughout the world.Read More
Filtering by Tag: Sex
06 - The connection between sex, intimacy, and vulnerability - Interview with Daniel Lebowitz from the Intimacy Institute (Part 2)
In Part 2 of this great interview Daniel and I continue to explore themes around vulnerability, intimacy and connection.
- Why it's important to be able to both "take the driver seat or the passenger seat" in bed and how a couple can explore both roles.
- How boundaries are essential for healthy vulnerability.
- How to identify your "intimacy threshold" and grow beyond it and why it's important to have access to multiple types of intimacy.
- How Daniel is modeling manhood, fatherhood, and intimacy for his two sons.
- The role intention plays in creating intimacy.
- We finish the interview with some great practical advice from Daniel about how to improve your relationships.
05 - The connection between sex, intimacy, and vulnerability - Interview with Daniel Leibowtiz from the Intimacy Institute (Part 1)
In this potent conversation, Daniel and I transcend taboos to explore the territory of intimacy and vulnerability. We learn about what Daniel does as a sex therapist and he shares insights, useful advice, and tips around how we can improve our relationships and sexual connections.Read More