In Part 2 of this great interview Daniel and I continue to explore themes around vulnerability, intimacy and connection.
- Why it's important to be able to both "take the driver seat or the passenger seat" in bed and how a couple can explore both roles.
- How boundaries are essential for healthy vulnerability.
- How to identify your "intimacy threshold" and grow beyond it and why it's important to have access to multiple types of intimacy.
- How Daniel is modeling manhood, fatherhood, and intimacy for his two sons.
- The role intention plays in creating intimacy.
- We finish the interview with some great practical advice from Daniel about how to improve your relationships.