In this interview with Reuvain Bacal, a transformational coach who helps highly motivated men and couples, we explore what it means to live from who we truly are. Reuvain helps people become more aware of how their showing up and what habitual patterns may be holding them back. He also facilitates the practice of letting go these conditioned behaviors and embracing the authentic self. I've worked with him personally and I believe this is an inspiring conversation full of rich moments that can help all of us on the path of life.Read More
Filtering by Tag: vulnerability
06 - The connection between sex, intimacy, and vulnerability - Interview with Daniel Lebowitz from the Intimacy Institute (Part 2)
In Part 2 of this great interview Daniel and I continue to explore themes around vulnerability, intimacy and connection.
- Why it's important to be able to both "take the driver seat or the passenger seat" in bed and how a couple can explore both roles.
- How boundaries are essential for healthy vulnerability.
- How to identify your "intimacy threshold" and grow beyond it and why it's important to have access to multiple types of intimacy.
- How Daniel is modeling manhood, fatherhood, and intimacy for his two sons.
- The role intention plays in creating intimacy.
- We finish the interview with some great practical advice from Daniel about how to improve your relationships.
05 - The connection between sex, intimacy, and vulnerability - Interview with Daniel Leibowtiz from the Intimacy Institute (Part 1)
In this potent conversation, Daniel and I transcend taboos to explore the territory of intimacy and vulnerability. We learn about what Daniel does as a sex therapist and he shares insights, useful advice, and tips around how we can improve our relationships and sexual connections.Read More